NG Commercial 2013 NG Commercial 2013

Nice job man keep it up cant wait for your future stuff

Legend of Dragoon Legend of Dragoon

OMG i have this game on a emulator on my laptop i love playing it and this animation was so nostalgic thank you

Oddball Omnibus (Ch 1-3) Oddball Omnibus (Ch 1-3)

dude that one guy sounds like slade from teen titans

Digimon D-portal V2.0 Digimon D-portal V2.0

Loved it i miss the show

I got wargreymon when i played woot i miss this series. season 1 was the best though

ARMouros responds:

im a fan of season 3 after that the digivolving changed to much after that. season 5 was ok to- my next version will be based on season 3
thanks

Air Pressure Air Pressure

wow that was good

wow really good i liked it a lot and to the person below me its not about a woman..... its about drugs and he didn't attempt suicide is over dosed i understand its hard to realize thats what the game is about but its true. dang.

Into the Moonlight Into the Moonlight

its very good but the tune was a little to sharp for my liking but its very well composed. its better than i can do so good job ^_^

Lullabye-Billy Joel Lullabye-Billy Joel

Amazing

this is great ^_^ and to the review below me his daughter is still alive she relased her first album like 3 years ago alexis joel she never died

Girlchan Character Contest MAM Girlchan Character Contest MAM

Kudos

hey nice drawing ive been busy so this is the first time ive gotton a chance to check your profile but i like the picture so kudos

MAM259 responds:

Glad you like it, but what the heck does "kudos" mean?

Courage the Cowardly Dog Courage the Cowardly Dog

quote from farmer

"stupid dog.......... ooga booga booga"

Sweet Caroline Sweet Caroline

woot ^_^

right on man thats good ill check out your other stuff aswell lol ive got some of my art up on here if you wouldn't mind checking it out please

wise-irbis responds: